2014/2015 UCSF ABOG GOALS
- Assess and represent our members' interests and needs.
- Assure inclusiveness of UCSF campus cultures in communications and activities.
- Create or continue partnerships with campus organizations/units to promote effective communication, cooperation, and leadership.
- Increase the awareness and visibility of ABOG's campus role.
- Expand membership from all campus and medical center sites.
- Keep existing members involved and continue the tradition of networking opportunities.
- Create and continue to support new interest groups as appropriate and required.
- Conduct assessment of members' interests and perceptions of programs.
- Explore implementation of the Faculty-Staff Partnership Initiative at UCSF.
- Enhance the relational effectiveness with campus and departmental leadership.
- Increase opportunities, where/when feasible, for ABOG to collaborate with campus leaderships' directives and efforts that impact ABOG.
Special Program Thrusts
The following are examples of programmatic areas - in addition to the ongoing ABOG Programs - that the Steering Committee will look to emphasize or set in motion during the following year:
- The challenges of managing multi-site departments
- Creating effective faculty-staff partnerships
- Leadership Dialogues